Every business large and small need effective marketing tools. A marketing technology stack is a grouping of technologies that marketers leverage to conduct and improve their marketing activities. Popular Marketing Tools to include in your “Stack”:
- An email marketing platform like Mailchimp
- A social media scheduling tool like Buffer or Hootsuite
- A content management system (CMS) that hosts a company website and blog
- Analytics tools like Kissmetrics or Google Analytics for tracking campaigns
- CRM software like vTiger, Capsule, Salesforce or HubSpot for tracking leads and communications with customers.